Sunday, May 12, 2013

100. What if: Ash & Misty Blasted Off for a Change?

This is the thirty-third submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge.

100. What if: Ash & Misty Blasted Off for a Change?
"This is all your fault, Ash Ketchum!"
"How is it my fault?!"
"Because it is!"
"Uh, guys, shouldn't we worry about our landing?"

Whoo, I didn't make the wait time between posts be obscenely long! And this one doesn't look half as crappy as the last one! Two passes in one go! That's good enough for me. ;)

 So, you may be wondering what this theme is about... or more specifically, what I drew for that theme. Simply put, none of the twerps would be a happy camper if they were blasted off (except for maybe Togepi there). XD It's not exactly hard to understand, ja? I pretty much have little to say about this submission because it's so self-explanatory. But if you have any questions about this theme (for any reason), go ahead and ask away! Either here or deviantART or anywhere else that I can be contacted (like Twitter)!

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go work on some other themes now. :3

Art © Yours Truly, Hakui-Kitsune
Textures © ohfreckle
Ash Ketchum, Misty, Brock, Pikachu, & Togepi © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc., OLM Inc., The Pokemon Company (& International), & Pokemon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment