Wednesday, June 5, 2013

021. How to Draw Ash Ver. 1

This is the thirty-fourth submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge.
To fully view this tutorial, you can click here on my deviantART account.

21. How to Draw Ash Version 1
Less than a month between uploads? Must be a new record! ;D
Besides that, y'know how I'm a pretty wordy person? Yeah, well, that doesn't work with tutorials. I had to rewrite my explanations over and over and over... In fact, writing up the steps was the most time-consuming part of making this tutorial. And I'm pretty sure when I work on the others, it'll take just as long with them. So, if the flow of the tutorial is clunky and painful to read, it's because I sort of gave up on making it go smoothly. I just wanted to get the explanations over and done with. Also, it really shows how my mind works as my thoughts tend to skip around a lot when I'm thinking about something. They're usually related in some way but my jumps between are pretty abrupt.
I don't have really much else to say about this first tutorial of the five in total in this challenge. Just that the shirt my self-insert is wearing doesn't actually exist in my wardrobe. I do have a green hat and blue jeans, though. :)

Art © Yours Truly, Hakui-Kitsune
Ash Ketchum © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc., OLM Inc., The Pokemon Company (& International), & Pokemon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment