Friday, December 25, 2015

068. Winter Wonderland


This is the seventy-second submission for my attempt at looney-tunerian's Pokeshipping Theme Challenge.

68. Winter Wonderland
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! :D I managed to finish this by Christmas day when I thought I wasn't going to make it halfway through working on this theme! Yay~!

Anyway, since I had one other Winter/Xmas theme (this one) on the challenge, I decided to do it around the holiday like I did last year. I know there's a lot less characters in this theme and there isn't any shading to the characters (despite they're casting shadows on the ice) but I'm hoping this is passable. ^_^ I quite enjoyed drawing the individual groups behind Ash and Misty; my favorite is probably Brock, Max, and Clemont. :3 Though, the hilarity with Iris's placement behind Ash is good too (and unintended!). XD

I do hope you'll forgive me if you think I copped out on outfits and color schemes. I tried not to go all same-y with everyone but I realized that people all technically dressed the same when they go ice skating. Also, yeah, it was partial laziness that made me choose their colors but I thought it was a cute idea too. So, yeah. ^_^;;

I hope you all are having a great holiday with whomever you wish to spend it with, and here's hoping you have a great New Year as well! I'll see you then! ;)

(And let's see if you can find the easter egg~)

Art © Hakui-Kitsune
Ash Ketchum, Misty, Axew, Pikachu, & Other Companions © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc, OLM Inc, The Pokemon Company & International
Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge © looneytunerian

No comments:

Post a Comment