Wednesday, February 14, 2018

038. Prince Goldenrod and Princess Cerulean

This is the ninety-second submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping Theme Challenge.

38. Prince Goldenrod & Princess Cerulean
You know what I just realized with this theme that I totally did on accident with the last one? I mean, it was an accident this time as well but regardless... I forgot Togepi again! I'm so terrible at this, I swear! D: (At least Pikachu's hat wasn't forgotten. I made sure of that! ... Wait, I also forgot Ash's sword. Shoot!)

So, like I said in Theme #37, I wanted to keep the layout the same without being the exact same. And here we have the result! I changed the plant frame from laurel to sea oat and wintercreeper. I also added some white rugosa roses and gaillardia to spice it up a little. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly why I chose these plants. I just know that I liked the aesthetic of them together and went with them. ^_^;; (No one mention the shoddiness of the castle in the BG. It may be an eyesore but it's an eyesore we all have to ignore~)

And just to let everyone know, Princess Cerulean's outfit will be featured again. I'll give you two guesses as to which. ;) That's all I have for now. Hope to see you next time!

Art © Hakui-Kitsune
Ash Ketchum, Misty, & Pikachu © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc, OLM Inc, Pokemon Company & International

No comments:

Post a Comment