Sunday, June 30, 2013

025. How to Draw Misty Ver. 3


This is the thirty-seventh submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge.
To fully view this tutorial, you can check it out here on my deviantART account.

25. How to Draw Misty Version 3
Hey, y'know what's awesome? Making a tutorial that's half the length of the first one you made. 8D It's like getting over the biggest speed bump in your work. It's beautiful.
Of course, there is a bit of a problem with the fact that I poorly planned this tutorial. Y'know, 'cause Step 2 is all long and stuff with its explanation. I should've split it up, but by the time I realized that it was a wee bit too late. So, hope y'all enjoy reading! (Sorry to those who are still learning English, though. At least I use translatable English, unlike my descriptions here. ^_^;; )
As for anything else, I have to say that drawing the hair for this tutorial was fun. Sometimes it's good to exaggerate and it's pretty common to do so with anime style. :) So, yay.
And that's it! I got nothing much else to say. So, see you next time! :3

Art © Yours Truly, Hakui-Kitsune
Misty © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc., OLM Inc., The Pokemon Company (& International), & Pokemon USA


No comments:

Post a Comment