Sunday, October 18, 2015

059. 1930's Black & White Cartoon Style


This is the sixty-eighth submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping Theme Challenge.

59. 1930's Black & White Cartoon Style
Did I do it? Did I get it right? XD I want to say 'yes' but I'm not even sure. I swear that I barely know what I'm doing half the time. XD

Anyway, this was... actually kind of fun. I mean, I did initially have trouble with what to do for posing. But I think it turned out well enough, right? And testing out colors to see what they'd look like in grayscale was pretty fun too. However, I wasn't too sure if Pikachu looks right for a 1930's cartoon. The fuzziness, yeah, but his proportions? That I'm unsure about. If it all works out, though, I won't complain too much. :)

And I guess you could say that this scene is like an adaptation of the 2nd episode where everything is more cartoony and Misty is more likely to jump like a cat when faced with her fears. XD Or whatever you want to think with this. I don't care so long as it's not above the PG rating.

Onto the next one! ... Whenever that may be! XD

Art © Hakui-Kitsune
Ash Ketchum, Misty, Pikachu, & Caterpie © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc., OLM Inc., The Pokemon Company (& International), & Pokemon USA
Film Grain Tutorial © Steve Patterson
Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge © looneytunerian

No comments:

Post a Comment