Thursday, April 26, 2012

015. What If: Ash & Misty Joined Team Rocket?


This is the eighteenth submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge.

15. What If: Ash & Misty Joined Team Rocket?
"What's the matter, Misty? Were you a little scared back there?"
"Me? Scared? Ha! I was laughing the entire time!"

So, to give a full answer to this theme/question, I believe Ash & Misty would join Team Rocket with a plan to rescue whatever it was that was stolen. So, if something like Pikachu and Azurill (or Togepi) were stolen, or some Character of the Day and/or their pokemon were stolen, they would go in and rescue them. To put it bluntly, Ash & Misty would leave Team Rocket as soon as their plan succeeded in whatever it was. Yay for double-crossing! XD

(I've always been bad in explaining all on my own. That's why I like others to explain because they always seem to get their thoughts in better order than me. ^_^; Oh well.)

Also, yay for cheap ways that come out half-way decent due to Photoshop tools! Yeah, I didn't digitally ink it just because I'm not exactly running on endless free time anymore and I also wanted to post more art in just their sketched form. I had to trace over the original sketch, though, since my sketches are much more rough and dirty than I like... or what I'd like to show, anyway. ^_^;;

(By the way, yes that background was doodled up cheaply, but it goes along with the rest of the drawing, wouldn't you say?)

Art © Yours Truly, Hakui-Kitsune
Misty, Ash, & Team Rocket Costumes © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc., OLM Inc., The Pokemon Company (& International), & Pokemon USA
Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge © looneytunerian

Up next is another theme challenge I did. It's almost in the same vein with the method I used for this one, but about 5 times as easier since there was no concentration for the coloring! Yay for lack of time and cheap ways of "spicing up" one's artwork! 8D *Runs away for getting shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment