Thursday, April 26, 2012

093. Hammer'd!


This is the sixteenth submission for my attempt at looneytunerian's Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge.

93. Hammer'd!
Now with 20% more delicious sammich visuals. :9 Not to mention 60% more giant cartoon mallet of Hammerspace(TM) origin. XD

So, I think I can say that I'm close to getting through all the cartoon attack themes. About 3 more if you don't want to count #100 since it's a continuous theme one. I feel a little proud that I've gotten this far, though exactly what that pertains to (the entire challenge itself or just the cartoon attack themes) I'm not sure. I will say this, this drawing is actually a second version.

Yes, like many folks out there, I redraw things from their initial sketches because one day (the day before, actually) I looked at the first sketch for this theme and thought to myself, "they're drawn full-figured, unlike the other cartoon ones I did where they were super deformed, that's a little jarring." Also, I didn't really like the anatomy for Misty in the first sketch because her legs wouldn't work with me and they looked too old. Note to self, work on drawing Ash & Misty like their actual supposed ages. Ash is supposed to be 10, and Misty 10-12. Seriously work on that.

So, uh, how are you guys? XD Yeah, I've run out of things to say. I'll just end my commentary here, then.

Art © Yours Truly, Hakui-Kitsune
Misty & Ash © Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, Gamefreak Inc., OLM Inc., The Pokemon Company (& International), & Pokemon USA
Pokeshipping 100 Theme Challenge © looneytunerian

No comments:

Post a Comment